Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Day 46 - Having a 'light day today....'

Its Wednesday, Day 46 and today I'm having a 'light' day. Had a couple of days last week where I was having fat days, but feel better today. Not sure if its the swimming, or just less food, but something seems to be kicking in. I'll probably have put on weight at Saturdays weigh in now I've said that! I got up early this morning for my swim, so that is now becoming part of my daily routine...

Another fairly quiet day at work, (yes, you guessed it, Bob the builder and his gang are still at it), but good news on the horizon....... We have 16 booked for tomorrow nights 'all you can eat' menu, so that's heartening..... There were also another 6 people who came in today and sounded very interested in coming, so I'm pretty excited about that. We've always been busy on Friday nights and Sundays, but never seem to have cracked Thursday and Saturday. Is this a turning point, or just a fluke.......? Time will tell...... I will keep you all updated with tomorrows news tomorrow!

Moving swiftly on to breakfast.... I'm getting a bit bored of toast, eggs, mushroom etc, so this morning I had a mushroom omelete with toast!! Lmao! I added a little home cooked ham and a little onion and it was rather tasty and very filling too. If I remember to take my skimmed milk in to work tomorrow, I'll be having some muesli! Here's a piccy of breakfast.....


I managed to have my second swim of the day this afternon, so pleased that in total I've probably swum for an hour today. That in mind, I knew that a slightly higher calorie dinner than normal would not be disastrous, especially as it was only 700 anyway.

I had bought some mushroom infused pasta the other week and thought it was about time I tried it. What a disappointment! It just tasted like any old ordinary pasta! I therefore needed to 'pimp it up' a little, so I added some olive oil, a few shavings of Parmesan, basil leaves and salt & pepper. I've had worse.......


Pudding! There's a word you've NEVER heard me use before........... I have never really been one for puddings, but I have found a new 'friend'. Its a fat free 'Bifidus activo' yoghurt. Don't know too much about the whole bifidus thang, but I know its good for you! It tastes great and only 56 calories. The flavour I have chosen is 'cereals and fibres'.....Yummy, and 4 will only cost you 1 €


Thats my lot for now, except to say that I am currently exploring the various avenues I can head down to get my recipe book published asap. Watch this space! Remeber I will also be letting you know how 'All you can eat night went'....

Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment