Thursday, May 3, 2012

Day 33- Experimented with tapas today as work was slow.....

Day 33 and I thought I'd start the day more hungry than I was after the exertions of my midnight swim! I'm usually famished after a swim, but this morning I felt no hungrier than normal. (Is hungrier a word?) I think more hungry sounds better.................. So I had a coffee when I got to work and waited until about 11 am to have brekkie. Another uninspiring affair of a dry fried egg and a bit of seeded, wholemeal baguette. 250 calories. I was intending to have muesli, but forgot the milk! This also stopped me from having the smoothie I was thinking about as well!

Guess what,...... lunch didnt happen again. Wasn't hungry, so didnt eat. Simples!

On to dinner..... Spaghetti Marinara cooked for me by Gemma, my friend and new kitchen helper twice a week!


If we could have shifted the couple sitting in front of the window where my fresh herbs were, Gemma would have used some fresh oregano, but we didnt have the cojones to ask them to move!!
Calorie wise approx 400 for the pasta and 100 for the sauce and scraps of Parmesan! Goodness, I forgot the 1/2 breast of chicken I chucked in so stick another 100 cals on!

Well under 1000 calories today and I swam for 20 mins earlier as well.......... So far, so good

Until next time, take care & sleep well. I will try and be a little more interesting tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Slimbo, we did have the cojones, but we were too POLITE not to ask them to budge! LOL! Take care and sleep well yourself x Keep on thinking about the canapes idea- from little acorns, mighty oaks do grow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks gem. Got a few recipes written down.......

    ReplyDelete