Friday, May 25, 2012

Day 55 - The 8th weigh in tomorrow morning........

Well, a much easier and quieter day today! Work was okish, (or should that be okayish)?, it was busyish (lots of ishes already) and without drama. In fact the only drama came when I was experimenting with a little tapas and couldn't find the cranberry jelly! I had done a little bit of crispy bacon & brie on a slice of baguette, but felt that it needed a little sweetness, so was devastated that I couldnt find any! It seemed to go down quite well even without the jelly any way....

Had a busy night, (31), in for fish & chips and a couple of them have booked for tomorrow's 'All you can eat' menu, so we may be able to pay some bills next week.......

Not much more to say really, except to remind you all that tomorrow is weigh day again. I can't believe it has been 8 weeks already!! Its flown by. I am hoping to have lost 3 more pounds to make it a 2 stone loss. We shall see.

I have just had a swim, (thats 2 today!), in the vein hope that it may push me to my target and I am about to eat dinner, (a Bifidus Activo yoghurt) and then I'm off to bed. Wish me luck and I will update you all tomorrow. If you cant wait until tomorrow nights blog, tune in to my food page (https://www.facebook.com/groups/185455448234743/) from around 9.30 and news should filter through...

Nite nite all, speak to you all tomorrow

3 comments:

  1. Nite Nite Jim :) and good luck with the weighting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jimbo, I really hope that you´ve lost those pounds! Got my finger´s crossed for you!! x

    ReplyDelete