Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Day 59 - Again! I missed out 57!

Today is day 59 again as I missed out day 57!

An interesting day at work, or at least watching out of the window from work was! The workmen finally finished working on the road outside our place...Yipee! NOT! My yipee was short lived as they started work on the other side of the road! So more dust, drilling and noise.

Fortunately it didnt seem to bother the customers too much as we had a reasonably busy day. I also managed to sort out my tapas predicament as well! Last week I had been searching for some cranberry jelly to put with my brie and bacon tapas, but today just used a bit of initiative and used a little honey instead. They were yummy!

We were invited out tonight by our friends Ian and Victoria and I must confess to putting the 'journey' on hold for one night. To many of you my alcohol consumption tonight would be childs play, but for me 3 glasses of wine and a tinto de verano is loads! I dont even want to contemplate the calorie content..... Oh yes, then there was the small matter of dinner! I had a bacon dumpling soup (more out of curiosity than anything else) followed by a rump steak. I'm not gonna  beat myself up over it, its the first time in 59 days that I have had an evening meal out and I didn't have a pud!

Its late 2.15 am so I'm cutting this short and I will be back with you all tomorrow

Sleep well

Slimbo!

No comments:

Post a Comment