Monday, March 26, 2012

2 days to go before the Networking lunch.......

Some of you (especially the ladies out there) probably love a little shopping trip now and again. For me, nothing beats a trip to Macro! All that produce in one place, weyhey! I was  like a perv in a sex shop! All that aside, I was a little put out that they were out of stock of a few of the things I needed for the networking lunch. No chicory, no little gem lettuce, NO BASIL,no mozzarella pearls, no way! So a trip to Mercadona tomorrow and a rethink on the mozzarella front! Everything else I needed was there so tomorrow I start with the preparation for Wednesday. Looking forward to doing the canapes as I dont usually get the chance to be creative that much. Most of my customers think that balsamic vinegar is a bit out there! In fact I'm telling porkies. Sorry, most of my customers dont know what balsamic vinegar is.................!! Anyway, enough of alienating the few customers I have, I'm off to watch 'Ramsay's kitchen nightmares'! Perv in a sex shop again! Give me a 'Nisbets' catalogue and the Food Network channel and I'm a happy bunny!

Nite folks, sleep well and we'll talk soon

2 comments:

  1. Lol, you perv you! You can buy balls of... don't get excited... mozzarella in Lidl. Very nice it is too! Also Aldi. Good luck for Wednesday, but you don't need it and how can they not have basil? WTF?!!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never seen them in Lidl or Aldi but will have a look. Thanks Gem

      Delete