Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The 'SYSS' lunch is finally over!

Well, an early start for me this morning. I arrived at work at 8am to prep all the food for today's networking bash. Wish I hadnt gone to soooo much trouble really as less than half of the people who confirmed they would be coming didnt attend. A lot of food, effort and money wasted............... Still, we enjoyed the day, met some very nice people, some we knew, some we didn't and probably broke even. On a more heartening note, we have had a fantastic response from the  Facebook group ' Sell Your Stuff Spain' for whom the bash was for. Some excellent comments, thank you to all who attended. Who knows, we may have gained ourselves a few more customers along the way......? I've been trying to download some pictures, but having problems at the mo.... Ha ha ! I've just copied them all and shoved 'em on! Here they are....... Until tomorrow people, good night and sleep tight



3 comments:

  1. Fab fab fab and oh my giddy aunt...I can now leave a message!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just going to try the message leaving system again.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Heather. Thanks for coming and thanks for the offer of the scales. I will be in on the 1st for the first weigh in!

      Delete