Monday, March 12, 2012

Night off!

So, a pretty quiet day in the cafe today and the restaurant is not open tonight so I've had a night of self promotion on Facebook. The long term plan is to write a recipe book, but I need a following and presence on cyber space first. So if my daily (hopefully daily) posts amuse you then please keep reading and share with your friends and hopefully in about 30 years time the search engines will have found me and I can publish my recipies! I have a page on facebook (Jimbos food Page) which I started yesterday and I'm up to 28 members. Go me! I'm still looking for some more ideas for Canapes for a networking lunch at the restaurant on March 28th so if you have any ideas which aren't already on my 'Canapes Blog', please feel free to let me have them and I will gladly steal them! Off till tomorrow as I still have so much to do before bed.
Good night fellow foodies and remember........ Never trust a skinny chef.........

3 comments:

  1. Definitely distrust a skinny chef! They must never sample their food! Tut, Tut! Don't worry Jimbo, I'm sure it won't be 30 years, maybe 29 ;) Night Night, Serena x

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking forward to reading your recipes Jim, please can you give us a few easy ones, and also some cheap and cheerful recipes as I am on a tight budget, how about the recipe for your lovely batter, I love your fish n chips, I must be your biggest fan, Sonia

    ReplyDelete