Saturday, March 10, 2012

The 'Glamorous' lifestyle of a chef

Got home at 23.45 after a service which seemed to never end and watched Match of the Day, well what was left of it, while eating egg on toast! Yes, egg on toast! Could any of you lot be bothered to cook at this time of night after being at work since 9.30 that morning? Anyway off to bed now as have to be up at 8 to get into work for Sunday lunch and its now past 1am. Think I might 'pimp up' this weeks boneless leg of lamb and slow roast it with garlic, rosemary, sage, a few anchovies (shh dont tell anyone) and some white wine. See if those traditionalists will dare to try 'something different'. They have choices of Topside of Beef, Loin of pork & honey roasted gammon to choose from, so I expect there to be loads of lamb left over for me to take home!!!!! I'm not silly! Anyway, as I said I'm off to bed now and I shall update you all tomorrow once I have returned home and sampled the left over lamb! Nite nite foodies, until the next time

No comments:

Post a Comment