Friday, October 5, 2012

Day 187 - What a Friday night..... and the 6 month weigh in looms....

A fairly decent Friday daytime at work was followed by a seriously busy Friday night. Sod the workmen, (that still haven't got any further), it seems that more and more locals and regulars are returning. Its a bit like the cavalry arriving as the Indians are about to scalp everyone. Before I am done for racism, I am referring to the Red Indians from North America, not our friends from Asia!

We managed 40 tonight for good old 'fish & chips' and managed to turn a couple of tables too. Its a good feeling to know that all the hard work pays off now and again! We sold out of fish, didn't turn anyone away and all in all had a pretty good evening. We also have 47 booked for Sunday Lunch so far, so its looking like a bit of a bumper weekend!

I have the morning off work tomorrow, but I still have to do all the shopping and take it all in. When that's done, I will fly over to the Beauty Box for my 6 MONTH weigh in. 6 months, my goodness, it doesn't feel anything like that. As always, I'm not too confident about the result, but I'll let you all know asap. For those of you familiar with my Facebook page, you can have a look around 10am for the result. For those not familiar with it, here's the link, get joining! www.facebook.com/groups/185455448234743/

Wish me luck, (think I need it), and I'll speak to you all tomorrow

Jimbo

2 comments:

  1. You must be so cheesed off with all this going on and trying to run your business successfully. So pleased you are still getting customers in. They know what's good for them. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Sanj. Thanks for reading x

    ReplyDelete