Monday, February 25, 2013

Days 327 - 324 - Really enjoying the 'craic' at work

Well, another week has come and gone. Having every Monday off seems to make the week pass so quickly! Enjoyed this week again at Saffy's. Although not the busiest week we've ever had, it was a lot of fun. Each week we get to know all the staff and customers a little more and it's a really good place to work.

On the food side of things, I'm still trying to work out what works and what doesn't, but we're getting there! I'm still making mistakes though. This Sunday, one of the starters was mixed meats with rocket and Parmesan. We didn't sell a single portion of it! I think we need to simplify the starters a little more. In the 6 Sunday's we have done, only the pate has really sold well. Looks like I'll be making one this week!

Away from Sunday lunch, we have put a couple of specials on that have sold well...





I'm going to keep the lamb on again and the rib eye this week and see how things go...

Not got much else to report for now, but I'll be back soon!

Take care all and thanks for reading
Jimbo

No comments:

Post a Comment